Copyright © 2008 - 2009 by Praxisphere, LLC. All rights reserved.
Business Intelligence Consultant
Praxisphere is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Consultant. Qualified candidates
must have excellent business consulting experience and a strong balance between technical, business and project management skills. The consultant will work alone or as a part of a team to implement business intelligence solutions. Also, this role will require
individuals with strong verbal and written communication skills to articulate business values of a technical solution design.
below are some specific responsibilities a consultant can expect while working at Praxisphere.
- Gathering and analyzing business
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Implementing analytic applications
the applications to production
- Transferring knowledge to the clients
Required Experience and Skills:
to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of databases & SQL is a must.
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience is required, preferably in Business or Computer Science area.
- Ability to travel
within our client region is required.
- Knowledge of Hyperion Business Intelligence products a plus
- Ability to foster client relationships and working relationships with
- Excellent analytical and research skills